It is an understatement that the Hansen family are beach bums. We could seriously spend all day on the beach and never leave. One day the rest of the family went on a cool excursion but we of course opted to stay at the beloved beach.
Each day we would pack our stuff and park it on the beach for the day. When the boys got too tired Brody would sleep in his stroller and Luke would take a break and play on his tablet. I wouldn't say it was relaxing on the beach, I honestly don't think I ever sat down. One day, Vic said, "We should count how many times Aubrey lays down on her lounger and stands back up." Someone always needed, food, drinks, help in the sand, diaper change, a swim in the ocean, etc. I love the picture of Luke's lunch being attacked by Brody and Emerson. He was very bugged that the babies were stealing all of his food...because there wasn't a constant stream of food on this trip!
One day Luke and I decided to build a snowman since we weren't at home in the snow. We were preparing ourselves for the cold that would soon come when arrived home. Brody was nuts on the beach so Luke and I also built Brody his own little pool enclose him a little. The waves would bring just enough water to keep him happy and the walls were tall enough that he couldn't escape! He of course busted through it after a few minutes of fun, but he kept him contained for a few minutes and gave Luke something to build!









No comments:
Post a Comment