Luke and Brody were in love with the pool. I am not going to lie that I was a bit of a grump about hanging out at the pool. I figured we can go to a pool at home, but how often to we get to go to the beach?!?! At the end of the day when it was too cool by the ocean we were head up to the pool.
Luke always liked making friends at the pool. He found this one little boy and girl that didn't speak one word of English and yet they played together for hours on end! Apparently they didn't need to communicate to be best buds.
It took Luke a few days to become comfortable with swimming. After he decided he could swim we couldn't stop him. He would be diving down for his cars or doing trick jumps into the pool. Luke was quite proud of himself for jumping over Uncle Jordan and into the pool.
It was nice being so close to the snack bar. Brody discovered french fries and ice cream cones on this trip. I don't think he'll eat baby food ever again now. This little guy sat and ate french fries, ice cream cones, and quesadillas all day long! Luke was always sure he also needed the same three food items available the second he jumped out of the pool!






1 comment:
Oh that picture of Brody is to die for!! And you should wear a bikini everyday!! Smokin hot!
Post a Comment