If there is one thing I love it's to plan a party. I have known for a while now that I wanted to do a cookies and milk party for Brody's first birthday! It was so much fun deciding on which cookies to bake and enjoy. In the end we had chocolate chip, lemon sugar, s'mores, chocolate rolo, and chewy coconut oatmeal. They all turned out delicious and were perfect with a glass of milk!
The day of the party life was super crazy. That weekend we had decided to try and move and buy a house in North Salt Lake...not the best weekend to decided that but oh well. Even though I wasn't near ready for the party we had to run out to the model home and sign paper work for the new house. Luckily, the boys took great naps on the drive! I was very stressed, but amazed how well everything still came together. The birthday cake was also a major stress because it wasn't coming out of the pan correctly. At one point I was considering just running to the store and buying any cake they had available. I'm so glad the cake finally turned out...it was perfect for the theme!
I know that Brody won't remember anything that we did that day or the party, but it was still fun! Hopefully, he'll appreciate it someday!






1 comment:
I love throwing parties too. Oh my gosh your milk and cookie party turned out so much cuter then my milk and cookie baby shower.
Post a Comment