Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Luke's Preschool Party






Luke was able to celebrate his birthday at preschool!  We planned a couple activities and he insisted on eating donuts as well!  Our first activity was playing pin the sticker on the birthday boy.  It took the kids a bit to figure it out, but once they got the hang of the game it was a blast!  One child was blindfolded and given a sticker.  Then they would call out "birthday" and Luke would shout back "boy."  They would walk towards Luke's voice and try to get the sticker on him.  We had lots of peekers so the kids did a pretty good job and Luke was covered in stickers by the time we were done!  

He also wanted to bring his favorite book...at the moment...which is Tickle Monster.  I read the story while Miss Darcy put on the tickled gloves and tickled all of the kids!  They thought it was hilarious and Miss Darcy got quite a workout.  

When our activities were done the kids sang Happy Birthday to Luke and then ate donuts.  Brody was very bugged that everyone was eating a donut and not him.  He kept trying to steal the kids donuts and ate just about every sprinkle that fell.  It was so much fun to visit Luke's class.  I love to see how they interact together and how much fun Luke has a with his friends.  I also got to see his cute handprint that he put on Miss Darcy's wall for his birthday.  I love that he chose yellow...his true favorite ever since he learned how to talk!  I love my little birthday boy! 

No comments: