This year for Father's Day the boys and I did a craft project at Three Little Monkeys where we go for story time. Luke did an awesome job with his stepping stone and hardly needed any help while Brody was a different story. It was a little stressful with Mr. Busy Body. We tried multiple times to get his handprint in the cement and he would just grab a fist full of cement. When we went for the footprint he thought it was time to dance. I finally gave up on the print idea and just started handing him stones to decorate it but he just wanted to keep the stones and got mad when I helped him push them in. Despite all this, their stepping stones turned out super cute and they were beyond excited to give them to Mark on Father's Day.
When he got home from his church meetings Luke told him it was finally present time! When Mark opened the stepping stones Luke had me take a million pictures of them. He was so proud of it! I got Mark some shirts from Tilly's. We have only been the store twice and yet when Mark opened his gift Luke said, "I think it's a surprise from Tilly's!" Our little Luke is such a sponge and his mind is a steel trap. We are so lucky to Mark for our dad and these gifts don't do him justice. He works so hard for our family and wants the best for us. We love you Mark!
When he got home from his church meetings Luke told him it was finally present time! When Mark opened the stepping stones Luke had me take a million pictures of them. He was so proud of it! I got Mark some shirts from Tilly's. We have only been the store twice and yet when Mark opened his gift Luke said, "I think it's a surprise from Tilly's!" Our little Luke is such a sponge and his mind is a steel trap. We are so lucky to Mark for our dad and these gifts don't do him justice. He works so hard for our family and wants the best for us. We love you Mark!



No comments:
Post a Comment