We have never been down to Cornbelly's at Thanksgiving Point and I have always wanted to go. Luckily, this year cousin Emerson wanted to go too so we ventured down! The boys had a blast and we will definitely be going back next year! I tried to get some cute pics of the boys at their displays before we went in but I only got on decent picture because they were too excited to get in there and start playing. My pictures aren't always perfect and I don't always have the best subjects and the second picture is a perfect example of that. Sometimes I feel like it's a miracle if I get a good picture of these two!
Luke was on sensory overload from the second we walked in. He started screaming about all the cool stuff he wanted to do and before I knew it he was running a million different directions. I can't tell you how many times I would look up and realize he was gone again. This little boy scares me to death and I am always sure I am going to lose him.
There is so much to do there and we couldn't do everything sadly. However, we did do the carpet slide, duck races, pillow trampoline, corn maze, cow ride, playground, and so much more than I can't even remember. The one attraction we missed was the corn sand box and yet we still have kernels of corn falling out of the stroller. Emerson and Luke could have stayed at the duck races all night but Brods wanted to get to the playground! We had fun night and can't wait for next year!







No comments:
Post a Comment