Saturday, August 30, 2014

Oh Jolly











Every year I will admit that I do get a little tired with Jolly...trying to figure out what to do and hoping I'll remember each day before the boys get out of bed. However, the look on their faces when they find Jolly each day is priceless.

This year Jolly left a note on Christmas Eve explaining that Santa had lifted his magic just for that day so the boys could give Jolly a proper goodbye. For the first time Luke was able to hold Jolly. The expressions on his face melt my heart. It makes me already dread the day when he will no longer believe in Santa and the magic. Luke would squeeze Jolly close to him and then hold him out to look at him. Brody was too scared to touch Jolly but maybe next year. Luke didn't mind because it was more time for him enjoy Jolly! We can't wait to see Jolly in a year!

No comments: