Friday, April 24, 2015

Luke's Birthday Breakfast






Luke had to take birthday treats to his preschool class the day before his birthday. He was insistent on donuts. Since they're sticky I decided to package them up to avoid the mess at school. Luke was so excited to pass them out...his smile at school was pure joy!

I learned a new lesson about birthdays this morning...siblings struggle when it's not their birthday. Brody couldn't understand why we weren't singing to him and letting him blow out a candle. He was one grumpy kid but luckily his good brother let him get in on the action too. 

Luke's favorite breakfast is cinnamon rolls so he got sprinkle cinnamon rolls for breakfast! It will be a miracle if he doesn't puke before lunch! One of his many obsessions right now is dinosaurs. He has been wanting an ankylosaurus lately so he was so excited when he opened his present! I love how excited Luke gets about everything lately and has so much fun in life! I love him and I hate that he's getting older...I wish I could freeze time!

No comments: