Even if Brody was grumpy during the day, luckily, he had a fun night with his cake and presents! He had a hard time blowing out his candles but his big brother was there to rescue him as usual! I am going to miss singing "Happy Birthday" to this little guy because he just sits there with the biggest smile and takes it all in while you sing!
I love it when Brody opens presents because he opens the first one and is completely satisfied. He wants to rip that one open and start playing with immediately instead of wasting time opening the other presents.
This is one of my favorite stages of life and I love two year olds. It's so fun watching his little personality coming out and hearing him talk is beyond adorable! I am so in love with this little guy and he melts my heart daily! We love you Brody! Happy Birthday Buddy!!!






No comments:
Post a Comment