Monday, May 11, 2015

Preschool Graduation






Luke's preschool graduation from Little Scholars Pre-School was quite possibly one of the cutest things ever! They put on a darling program and it was so much fun to watch!

They sang a few songs and my favorite was "What Does the Fox Say." Luke did an amazing job and knew every word to all three songs! However, Luke's favorite part was the reptile show at the end of the graduation. He was right up in the action and wanting to see and learn about every reptile. I was a tad grossed out that he touched every snake or critter he could. You can bet that I had the hand sanitizer ready and waiting for him!

It has been so fun to watch him learn and grow! He has learned so much this year and I am beyond grateful that he was able to have Miss Debra as a teacher. She was loving but also set boundaries which is the exact combo Luke needs. He was also challenged academically and learned so much.

No comments: