Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Breakfast with a Witch












One of my favorite traditions is Breakfast with a Witch! However, the boys have decided that it's their tradition to get sick for it. Last year was hand foot and mouth and this year they caught a stomach bug two days before. Luckily they were happy enough to go and enjoy the Halloween fun! This year the Petersen's joined us and it was more fun having a full group! 

I've been wanting to snap a quick pic of the boys in their costumes so I decided to multitask and do it right before the breakfast. Sadly, Brods wanted nothing to do with pictures. The picture of him pouting though has got to be one of my favorites though. It totally captures my little Brody and his master of the pout. No one can pout like my Brods and he just melts your heart when he does it. I can honestly say that I've been caught up in it before and handed over almost anything to him! Luke, however, has mastered how to put on a quick smile and get the pictures over with. He'll stand there and smile for hours while I try and get Brody just to look at the camera. Lukers is my best helper lately and I don't know what I would do without him!

Luke was chosen once again to go up and sing in the rat choir. When it was time to go up he grabbed his rat and I got ready to take his picture. Little did I know that Brody had followed him up on stage. He didn't seem one bit bothered by the fact that he was on stage and had no idea what he was doing. Brods just stood there and stared at everyone with his binky face! Oh I love him!

It was a lot more fun for Luke to have Jack there this year! They had a lot of fun dancing and meeting the witches after the show. Of course they found the toys for sale and picked out some swords!

No comments: