Every year Mark is sure he's going to get out of going to the pumpkin patch and buy our pumpkins at the grocery store instead. These boys live for this outing and there's no getting out of it. They could hardly wait to get there and starting hunting for the perfect pumpkin.
Brody of course wanted every pumpkin whether it was rotten or not. He just couldn't figure out how to lift him. His little arms weren't quite big enough this year but he definitely tried.
Luke found lots of great pumpkins but he wanted them all. Our cart quickly filled up with these two pumpkin hunters. In the past I've been able to sneak a few pumpkins out without them knowing but this year Luke was very aware and wondered where his pumpkins had gone. Luckily, he understood when I told him that he could only pick five pumpkins and he narrowed it down to his five favorites!
I am so in love with these little cowboys of mine! They make the holidays so much fun and now if I could only freeze time. I hate that they're growing up so fast...dang you time!








No comments:
Post a Comment