Friday, July 24, 2015

Jolly's Back








Every year I put off Jolly's arrival as long as possible. Most elves arrive on December 1st but I guess I'm a lazy mom. This year I tried to be better and Jolly came at the beginning of December. The boys were so excited as usual when they woke up and saw Jolly had arrived!

As usual Jolly brought donuts for breakfast and a few gifts. Since our family loves movie nights Jolly brought a new Christmas movie and popcorn maker. This year I thought Brody would be a lot more into Jolly and understand it more. As Mark was reading the book Brody was in his own little world as usual so maybe next year will be his year.

After breakfast was done and everyone left the table I caught Luke whispering to Jolly and filling him in on everything that happened over the past year. It melted my heart to witness this sweet moment. Luke can be a handful for sure but he has a very tender heart. I always hope that people can see Luke's tender heart. I sure do love him!

No comments: