Saturday, July 25, 2015

Gingerbread Houses








This year I failed at taking pictures during the gingerbread house competition. Luke spent weeks collecting candy and preparing for his Jurassic Park themed gingerbread house. I guess I was a little distracted helping him make sure it was perfect. He was so proud of it and all of his planning...and my running around finding dinosaur themed candies...was worth it! 

Brods was more into eating this year. Not so much into eating the candy because those were nasty he thought but more into eating the house itself. He threw a few candies on his house only because we forced him to and then he was done and satisfied with his house!

It's not cheap or easy getting ready for gingerbread houses every year but the boys have so much fun and it's one of our favorite traditions! Seeing their happy faces makes the craziness of the holidays worth it! Love these two!!!

No comments: