Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Santa Pictures









After the disaster with Santa pictures last year I was determined to have a better experience this year. Luckily Luke didn't puke on Santa again but Brody was not one bit happy about getting his picture taken. Once again I dressed up as Santa and Grammy even came along to help but it didn't matter. He still screamed at us and tried running away. Not sure why he so against these pictures but he is definitely not a fan. By the end of the shoot he came around and put a smile on his face but it wasn't easy.

Even when it came time for the cousin pictures Brods was still protesting. This time Uncle Mitch...one of his absolute favorite people was dressed up as Santa and he was still difficult. I know most moms would have given up but these pictures are some of my favorites each year and when I look at them it makes all the stress worth it! 

No comments: