I cannot believe that Christmas Eve is here and all of our celebrating is over. I always stress hope that the boys had a fun December and we did everything they wanted to do. They are both at such fun ages and I don't want them to get grow up.
We had Christmas Eve dinner at my parents' house like we do every year. This year everyone was there and it was a lot of fun. Luke gets so excited over the poppers at everyone's place settings. If you don't pop yours immediately Luke will run over and ask if you want him to do it. By the end of dinner Luke has claimed almost every penny prize that popped out of the poppers. When I see how excited he gets over these funny little toys I wonder why we even spent money on big Christmas gifts.
Of course uncles played a few rounds of Super Smash Bros in between dinner and presents. Luke always joins in and does a pretty good job keeping up but this time Brods wanted in on the action. I loved how content he was with his fake controller...he didn't even push any buttons but he felt like he was one of the guys.
The boys pajamas this year are so so cute and I couldn't wait for them to put them on. I think it's safe to say though that Luke was a little more excited about his Lego set from Grammy and Papa. The look on his face when he opened it was pure joy. Now if only I had that same look on my face when I have to put the dang thing together.







No comments:
Post a Comment