It wasn't easy getting Brody's costume on him this Halloween! I kept telling him that he had to wear it to the ward trunk-or-treat or he wouldn't get any candy but he was okay with that! Brods is about the sweetest little guy but good luck trying to get him to do something. Whenever I try to put his costume on him he says, "I no army guy, I just a boy!"
That night when he walked in and saw his buddy Nash dressed up as an army guy too he yelled at us to go home and get his army guy outfit, helmet and face paint so he could be just like Nash! Oh Brody!
Luke of course could hardly wait for this party...he was all about getting lots of candy!!! They had a donut eating contest that Luke loved. Brods wasn't a fan because he was getting sticky and dirty. He kept wanting to use a napkin to hold the donut. My boys couldn't be more opposite!
Even without a costume Brody still got tons of candy and couldn't wait to get home and inspect his loot. I swear they got more candy than they will on Halloween! Let the sugar rush begin!!!





No comments:
Post a Comment