Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Easter Eggs








I'm noticing that as the boys get older it is becoming harder and harder to get pictures of them. Mainly because they are moving so fast and I can never get a clear shot of them. Dying Easter eggs was the same way. They were so busy putting eggs in the cups and pulling them out...it was like a whirlwind. 

I had to keep slowing them down because they were more concerned about getting all the eggs done instead of making sure they actually had color on them. Luke had the brilliant idea to blow on the eggs and maybe the color would stick faster. My Luke is always thinking and his mind going a million miles a second. This was about the only decent pic I was able to get of them while they slowed down to blow on the eggs. Which they were sure worked by the way! 

Every year we plant our grass way too late so this year I was determined to start early but I maybe started too early. We had to give our grass hair cuts every couple of days. It looked darling though when I filled their baskets that night. Sweet Clara's basket looked a little sad next her brothers' baskets but what do you give a one month old?! 

No comments: