Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Easter Morning








I thought it was hard getting good pics of the boys dying Easter Eggs...finding them the next morning was near impossible. I have never seen them work so fast at finding those eggs. They ran through the family room and kitchen trying to gather as many as they could. Not sure why, but with Luke everything is a race and challenge. Every time he would find an egg he would look over to see how many Brods had. Brody is always just happy to be there and having fun! 

After all the eggs were found we had our traditional Easter breakfast of eggs a la golden rod. It's one of those breakfasts that the boys actually like but I never think to make it during the year. After Clara woke up we snapped a picture of her since it was her first Easter. The boys were so excited to show Clara her Easter basket. They wondered who would eat her chocolate egg...um I'll take care of that. 

I am grateful for the sacrifice of my Savior that allows me to be with this little family of mine forever. It has been stressful adjusting to three kids and Luke definitely pushes me to my limits everyday but I am grateful they're mine and that I have a Savior that loves us. Happy Easter!

No comments: