Tuesday, January 5, 2016

First Bath





Clara literally thought she was going to die during her first bath. She was so mad at that nurse and let her know it too. The nurse kept saying, "Wow, you definitely have good lungs on you!" 

Since it was such a busy day they were almost all out of bows and bow glue but luckily I found the perfect bow for our Valentine's baby. As much as I loved the bow and the thought of finally having a little girl that I dress up the mother and worrier in me kept covering her bow up with a warm cap. I laughed though because every time she would come back from the nursery they had removed the cap and redone her hair. I guess if the nurses didn't worry then why did I ha ha?! 

The way Clara smelled when she was done was heaven...it is one of my most favorite smells and I never want to forget it. She was definitely worn out from her bath and fell right asleep all bundled up!

No comments: