Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Hospital Pictures








I took a few pictures to document our stay at the hospital. I always cherish my hospital stay because it's the one time I get to spend with just my baby. As much as I ache to see my other children I know I need to soak it in while I can. 

I loved my view whenever I would look over at Clara's bassinet. Seeing her little face sleeping peaceful was such a blessing. Every time I would look over I would be in awe of how perfect and beautiful she was. I couldn't get over her perfect puffy lips. 

Her poor feet had been poked so many times it broke my heart but I knew it was for the best. She had bandaids on top of bandaids on her sweet feet. One thing that I was in love with was all of her hair. I couldn't get over how much hair she had. There is nothing sweeter than a head full of fuzzy newborn hair!

No comments: