Monday, January 18, 2016

Ready To Go Home





Luke couldn't wait one more minute to get his sister home. He started asking Mark first thing that morning if it was time to go to the hospital. Luke could hardly wait to snuggle his sister. Of course it took all day to finally get checked out of the hospital. 

During Clara's stay at the hospital all the nurses would joke about how wide awake she was...not something I was hoping for but oh well. When it came time to take a picture of her all dressed up and ready to go she was wide awake and moving her little arms everywhere. It was impossible to get a shot of her. However, when I put her in her seat she calmed right down. It always amazes me how small they look in their car seats. The buckles are so big I wonder how safe they really are. I could hardly wait to get Clara home and finally be back with my boys. I ached to be with them.

When I got down to the car Luke was literally jumping all over inside the car with excitement. He watched Clara the entire drive home and reported on any movement she made. It was so nice to be together as a family again.

The second we walked in the door Luke begged to hold Clara. We sat him down and let him have her. He was so sweet with her and his heart melted...he was in love. Brody was so nervous and wouldn't come near her. He was intrigued but definitely nervous. 



No comments: