I took pictures of the boys a few weeks before Clara arrived so that I would have their Valentine's Day cards ready to send out. We kept it simple and just did pictures on my bed with a few sugar cookies. Luke however, was very intrigued by the pink milk and couldn't wait to take a sip.
Whenever we take pictures I always just want one good picture...I don't need a hundred to hangup but just one. They did amazing this time and I was able to get quite a few. My favorite is the one of them laughing. They were teasing each other about their girlfriends.
Clara's Valentine's Day picture of course took place in the hospital. She was a day old and very easy to snap a picture of. When I bought this outfit for Clara it looked so small and I was sure it would be too tight on her. It always amazes me when I put the premie outfits on my newborns and they are too big. I couldn't have asked for a better Valentine's Day! It wasn't very conventional but it was perfect.




No comments:
Post a Comment