I get so caught up in my graphic design shop and doing stuff for other people that I sometimes forget to make posters for my own children. One morning I was making a poster for a three year old and realized that I hadn't even made one for my sweetest three year old. I dropped everything and got one made and printed in a few hours. The trees at the capitol were full of white blossoms so we headed up there. Luke did a great job of making Brody smile...Clara though wanted to be held the entire time. Not easy holding a newborn and snapping pictures.
I am in love with Bordy's smile and his scrunchy nose. He smiles with his whole face and I can't get enough of it. Brody is definitely a blessing in my life. He is so easy going and the most loving little boy. When I feel down as a mother Brody always knows just what to say. It takes so little to make him happy and he finds joy in everything. The amount of kisses and hugs I get from him everyday are too many to count...and they always have to go together. The past nine months while I was pregnant and sick we spent a lot of time cuddled up on the couch watching Curious George. He is my little snuggle bug and buddy! I love you so much Brody! Thanks for being such a blessing in my life!




No comments:
Post a Comment