Brody talked for weeks about having a Curious George cake. I couldn't find one at any bakeries so I decided to just order the decoration online and have a bakery add it onto the cake. Brody is obsessed with George so it was the perfect cake for him and he was so excited about it! We invited all of our family over to have cake and ice cream with us the night of his birthday. He talked about his little party all day.
When we were singing Happy Birthday to him he was so excited and a little embarrassed at the same time. I love how sweet and shy he is. Once again he struggled blowing out the candles. I love how his hair is blowing straight up in the air but the candles still keep glowing.
Brody was very spoiled and received lots of fun birthday presents. He was shocked every time he opened a present and couldn't wait to play with his new toy. I think he was the most excited about his new baseball tee and wanted me to put it together right then. I love this sweet birthday boy and I hope that he had an amazing day! He deserves to be spoiled rotten on his special day! Happy Birthday Sweet Brody! I love you!!!










No comments:
Post a Comment