Sunday, May 8, 2016

Clara's One Year Pictures











I had planned on doing's Clara's one year pictures myself but I started to realize that wasn't a good idea. Miss Clara has become the busiest little girl and it's impossible to get a good picture of her. At the last minute I booked a session for her and I am so grateful I did. I couldn't be more in love with her pictures. She was such a dream during her shoot and didn't mad the entire time. Clara thought it was so much fun running around the studio and having lots of attention. 

The only time she sat still was when she was looking at her board books. Even when it was time to eat cake she would take a few bites and run off. I definitely got my workout in. I loved how delicate she was eating her cake. She didn't dig in but pinched off little pieces of frosting and sucked her fingers clean.

I am so in love with this little girl and I can't believe my baby is one. This last year was a whirlwind and I am heartbroken it is over. I love this baby girl. I am so grateful we were able to capture these sweet pictures of our princess. 

No comments: