Sunday, May 8, 2016

Christmas Morning

















The kids were up and ready to go! They could hardly stand it when I had them each pose by their pile of presents to get a quick picture. I make them open their presents one by one so that our morning lasts a little longer. Luke can hardly handle this but he has no choice. Clara was most interested in the garbage that way laying all over the place and was happy just trying to eat as much as she could. Brody of course opened each toy and wanted to put it together and right then and play with it. Luke's goal is to get through the packages as fast as he can. 

I think they were very pleased with what Santa had brought them. Luke, however, was a little disappointed and kept reminding us that Santa had forgotten his signed Peyton Manning football and Xbox. It's not easy making Luke happy. After our Santa presents were done we gave the kids our gifts. Clara got her own anywhere chair with her name on it and the boys got their first double shot. They better like the double shot because I was up until 4am putting it together. Mark wanted to just give them the box but I knew they would be so excited when they came downstairs and saw it all put together. 

Christmas Day is my absolute favorite day of the year. I love being at home in our pajamas and not worrying about where we need to go or what we need to do. I love being with my family and I hope they had an amazing Christmas! 

No comments: