Saturday, May 7, 2016

Clara's Six Months






I have been wanting to get Clara's six month pictures done for a while now but just haven't been able to get to them. We were going to be in Heber over Labor Day so I thought it would be a perfect time and place to snap her pictures. She was definitely being a little stinker for her pictures but I was able to get a few good ones. She was more concerned about eating the grass and leaves around her than looking at the camera. 

I am so in love with this little girl and can't get enough of her. She has definitely become active and loves attention. I love how she lights up when she knows someone is talking to her. She definitely knows what she wants and she's not afraid to let you know. I can tell she already wants to get mobile and start moving around. I don't think it will be long before she starts crawling. We love our little princess and are so grateful she's in our family! 

No comments: