Saturday, May 7, 2016

Cornbelly's












I suggested to my mom that we should take the kids to Cornbelly's for Grandma Day and before you knew it the entire Waite family was going minus daddy and papa. It was so much fun being there together. The boys had a blast with their cousins and uncles. 

I think the highlight was definitely the corn beach. Mitch and Pat were already constructing plans for building their own. We'll be finding corn for days I'm sure. Clara was not a fan of it however. The second I put her down she started freaking out until I rescued her. 

Luke got to do paintballing and he was ecstatic. He thought it was the coolest thing he had done and kept thanking me for letting him do it. We conquered the corn maze and then felt like we had seen it all. It was a perfect day and time for some lunch. 

No comments: