And just like that the summer is sadly over. I hate that my Luke is going to be away from me all day and I think Brody hates it even more. Poor Brods sobbed and sobbed after we dropped Luke off. What made me even more sad was the fact that Luke was too cool for me to take pictures of him at school. It's a good thing I snapped a picture of him at home.
I was worried about Luke starting school this year because he had a new teacher and we didn't know of anyone in his class. The relief I felt when I saw Luke walk in and see some familiar faces was such a blessing. His teacher was so nice and I knew that she would take care of my little guy. It breaks my heart as a mom to watch my son leave me and know that I'm not there to help or protect him if something goes wrong. I hope my Luke always knows how much I love him!


No comments:
Post a Comment