Saturday, May 7, 2016

Luke is Six











I can't believe my little guy is six! He looks older and older each day and it breaks my heart! No one gets more excited for their birthday than Luke. He starts planning it weeks in advance and wants his day to be perfect. There is never a chance of forgetting his birthday...he makes sure everyone knows and wants to know what you're going to do on his special day. Since his birthday was on a Sunday he was so nervous that he wouldn't get to spend the day doing what he wanted. When we informed him that he could do what he wanted on Saturday he was ecstatic.  Two days of celebrating was more than Luke could handle.

As per Luke's special request we had sprinkle pancakes ready when he woke up. He was so excited to open his present of water basketballs and footballs. This year we decided to decorate Luke's bedroom for his present. He has been begging for a football bedroom. Of course he wanted walls covered in Payton Manning Fat Heads but I tried to mesh our styles and he was overjoyed. It has been so fun secretly buying and planning his room. The look on his face was priceless when he walked in and saw his room. He spent forever walking around and looking at every little detail. I love this little birthday boy and I'm so glad he loved his present. 

No comments: