Saturday, May 7, 2016

Luke's Six Year Pics




Luke is the energy in our family and I don't know what we would do without him! He keeps us on our toes and always has us on the go. His laugh is the highlight of my day and that smile of his melts my heart. Luke definitely pushes my buttons and he is too smart for his own good but I am blown away by his knowledge and joy for life. He finds friends wherever he goes and is a pro at every sport he tries.

I hate that he is getting older but I love how he is becoming my buddy. We are able to joke together and spend time together. This past year we have spent tons of time watching movies from my childhood. It was so fun watching him fall in love with Indiana Jones, The Sandlot and numerous other movies. Being able to laugh and spend time with Luke is priceless and I don't ever want to let go of it. I love my Lukers!

No comments: