I can't believe my little guy is done with Kindergarten. I don't even want to think about him being gone all day from me next year. He has had an amazing year and grown so much. Luke totally lucked out this year and had his three best friends in his class.
At one point in the year Luke went through a rough phase. He was so nervous that I we were going to leave him places and had a really hard time leaving us. Trying to get him to go to school was not easy and it broke my heart watching him cry and beg me not to leave him. One time Mark even told him at church that he could keep the keys and then he would know that he wouldn't be left. Luke said, "No you'll just hot wire the car!" It was definitely a big problem and we were lucky that Miss McGary was so sweet to Luke.
I sure hope that he has an even better year in first grade and now I can't wait to have him back and hang out all summer! Congratulations on conquering kindergarten Lukers!










No comments:
Post a Comment