Saturday, May 7, 2016

10 Year Later


Mark surprised me for Christmas with a trip to Maui for our 10 year anniversary. At the time I was eight months pregnant and it sounded heavenly. When it came to actually go I had such a hard time leaving my baby girl. I couldn't handle the though of leaving her. I had never nursed before and got talked into it with Clara so I knew it would be me, Mark and the pump on the trip. Up until the day we left I was still debating taking my baby girl. Mitch and Rach were so nice to offer to stay at our house and watch our kids. I knew my kids loved them and they would do an amazing job. Who knows if we would ever go to Maui again so I knew it would be best if I left Clara as much as it killed me. 

It was the most perfect week and a much needed vacation to spend time with my love. Lately our lives have been so crazy and I feel like we rarely get to spend time together. I am so grateful for Mark and especially that he forces me to leave our kids and enjoy some much needed time together. After ten years of marriage I feel like our marriage is stronger than ever. It has taken ten years for us to learn about each other and how we want our lives to work but it has been so worth it. I am so in love with Mark and can't wait for the next ten years of our lives. He is one of the most thoughtful people I know and he loves to make me happy. I love you Mark! Happy Anniversary!










No comments: