So last season we couldn't pay Brody to get in the game and kick the ball. This season Mark volunteered to be his coach and Brody is a whole new soccer player. His poor team struggles to get even four kids on the field. Luckily, Brods has decided he loves soccer and he plays the entire game. Most of the time we lose track of how many goals he scores in a game. Not sure what inspired this change but we'll take it. I'm so proud of my little guy! He's so cute when he's dribbling the ball down the field. He puts his head down and zeros in on the ball while his arms are up guiding his way. I could watch him all day. After he scores a goal he looks over and shyly smiles at us while we cheer wildly for him. I love how embarrassed he gets when he we cheer for him. I can't wait to watch him in the spring! Way to go Brods!
Saturday, May 7, 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment