Another successful season of flag football has come to a close. Luke lives for football and I'm so glad that him and Mark have something they can share and do together. This season we chose the Packers...because the Broncos were already taken of course. Mark had a lot of fun coaching again and Luke made a lot of improvements this season.
My kids are so lucky to have such wonderful family that comes to support them. Every game they have someone there cheering them on and I know that Luke feels really special when he has a fan club.
Luke loves that him and Jack get to play together. They are such great friends and I'm glad that they get along so well. It's fun watching them play together. I'm not going to lie...it will be nice to sleep in on Saturday mornings. Luke would always pick football over sleep though.







No comments:
Post a Comment