Poor Clara woke up so sick the morning of birthday. It broke my heart that she was so miserable at her own party. Her little eyes showed how sad she was and it made me sad to see them. She had fun seeing everyone and put on a happy face. Present time was fun for her and she enjoyed looking in all the bags. This little princess was definitely spoiled.
Clara has a sweet tooth but wasn't feeling it today. When it came time for cake she loved everyone singing to her but wasn't a huge fan of eating the cake. There were plenty of little hands that wanted to help her.
I know it wasn't Clara's happiest day but I sure hope that she knows how loved she is. I can't imagine our lives without our little sweetheart. She brings so much joy to our entire family. Happy Birthday Darling Clara!











No comments:
Post a Comment