Monday, February 8, 2010

Huge and Yummy Mistake

I made a huge mistake today. I was eating a Blow Pop (not that unusual) and poor Luke fell and hit his head. When I picked him up I felt bad and wanted to instantly make it better. Not thinking I popped the sucker into his mouth. He has never quit crying so fast! I then realized what a stupid mistake and tried to take the sucker away. He would not relinquish it. My friend at work was just telling me this week that Luke won't like vegetables if he gets hooked on sugar first. Do you think it's too late?!?! Not only that, but suckers are the messiest candy to start with. Kids do not understand suckers. They keep their little mouths open while the sticky slobber just runs. We both needed a bath when he was done.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Are you kidding? Ty has been eating candy for MONTHS and LOVES vegetables he seriously refuses to eat meat and will eat corn, carrots, celery, zucchini, and even spinach it is AMAZING... so that is for sure NOT true in Ty's case. Suckers are messy but they LOVE them!!

Lory said...

aHHH Aubrey... you don't NEED vegies :)

Weston's Mommy said...

I think your fine. Kids can love them both lol.