I can't believe that my sweet baby boy is one month already. Mark just said last night that he likes the toddler years much better because they're a lot less stress, but I love the newborn stage and think it goes by way too fast. Brody has already changed so much and I want to freeze time. Every time I look at him I swear he has gained a pound. He has been such a delight to have in our home. Luke loves to be with him and that has helped a lot!
Poor Brody does seem to be uncomfortable and unhappy most of the time. It is a full time job trying to soothe Brody and keep him happy...but I don't mind extra cuddling time! He loves to be held and is pretty much attached to me the majority of the time. He has started to fall in love with his binky...if only he could keep it in. It is so cute when his binky falls out because he'll start sucking the air around him trying to figure out where it has gone.
We love having Brody in our family and can't imagine our lives without him!
-Eats two ounces every three hours
-Wakes up consistently throughout the night
-Doesn't like to sleep on his back
-Started on Zantac and finally doesn't puke
-Trying out soy formula
-Wants to be held and constantly soothed
-Enjoys laying in his swing on the highest setting
-Referred to as Brody, Brod Dawg, The Brodster, and Sweet Boy
-Loves his binky
-Eats two ounces every three hours
-Wakes up consistently throughout the night
-Doesn't like to sleep on his back
-Started on Zantac and finally doesn't puke
-Trying out soy formula
-Wants to be held and constantly soothed
-Enjoys laying in his swing on the highest setting
-Referred to as Brody, Brod Dawg, The Brodster, and Sweet Boy
-Loves his binky

1 comment:
Such a handsome little boy!!
Post a Comment